Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions:
- All rights of admission are reserved.
- Strip SA are of the utmost professional standards and no sexual advances will be tolerated.
- Payment will be done on arrival to dancer in cash. Depending on the area a deposit might be necessary which means client pays the balance in cash to the dancer.
- Dancers will not be allowed to hand out cards or give out their numbers as the agency holds the exclusive rights to market our dancers.
- By booking our dancers you are agreeing to ONLY book our dancers through Strip SA.
- Please make sure that you have a CD player sound system.
- Space is of importance, so we always encourage the client to have 3 X 4 metres for the performer to have.
- Lights should be set to a romantic mood.
- Upon cancellation, client will be liable for a 50% cancellation fee if show has already been booked.
- Client is fully responsible for the safety of the dancers.
- No sexual advances will be tolerated under any circumstances.
- The client agrees to treat this booking as confidential and the use of the performer is totally Strip SA property and any documentation, materials, choreography, stage show performance, codes, techniques, models, information, diagrams, trade secrets, data, outfits and marketing information is owned by Strip SA.
- In the unlikely event of an emergency Strip SA reserves the right to replace the requested dancer with another dancer in the same category.